Situated in Salasala area in Kinondoni Municipal, Tegeta district, in the commercial city of Dar es Salaam, the school serves the education needs of students all over The United Republic of Tanzania and especially International and Foreign students. The school was established in 2013 and has a very diverse international community of students and staff.
We are offering Cambridge International Education System, English as a first language with qualified teachers from various countries and also from Tanzania. Teachers are carefully selected and employed as our main target is to give a good, suitable and quality education to our students in our school.
The school is involved in various community based projects as an integral part to grow up responsible young generation who are concerned with the problems facing the society. We envision our graduates to be part of the solution in the society and eventually become productive and good citizens.
TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 455
FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENTS: 34%
TEACHING STAFF: 67
NON-TEACHING STAFF: 35
TOTAL NUMBER OF STAFF: 102
Our school facilities:
- Indoor Swimming pool, close gym, artificial carpeted football field, playgrounds for primary, canteen, spacious dining hall, relaxing points,
- Clean, comfortable nice bedrooms, activity rooms, Counselor for bedrooms,
- School building:
- In a nice, modern and spacious building in which the classrooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with smart boards (with the latest technology) and maximum with 24 students’ capacity.
- Our laboratories are modern and actively use to do the experiments necessary for the lessons.
- We have two libraries which serve primary and secondary sections which have necessary books to support students learning.
- A new, clean and nice swimming pool with experienced swimming teachers and life guards is at service of our students.
- Class teachers are always ready to help students about their classes and character building with the support of professional guidance department.
- Experienced teachers (foreign and native) are employed to give a good education to our students from different countries and Africa.
The school is involved in international projects Olympiads and competitions such as:-
- INFORMATRIX were hosted in two years
- INESPO ( International Environmental Project Olympiad) we have been participating since 2013
- Genius Olympiad since 2014
- IYIPO (International Young Investors Olympiad)
- National Mathematics Center
- INFO (International Informatics Project Competition)
- IFLC (International Festival Language & Culture)
- Golden Climate since 2012
- IMO(International Mathematics Olympiad) since 2014
- PAMO(Pan-African Mathematics Olympiad) we participated twice the students got 2 bronze medal
- WORLD SCHOLARS CUP
- WORLD SCHOOL DEBATE COMPETITIONS
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
Mass media club
Time to Help
Hour of code