- SHORT HISTORY
Feza schools in Dar es Salaam were too popular enough to draw the attention of Zanzibar people. There was a need for another branch of Feza in Zanzibar. Feza Zanzibar was established in February 2005. The school started as Nursery and Primary school with 5 students, two teachers and two administrators. Latter on school grew to secondary and high school. Our first Form IV graduated in 2015 and joined our first high school class in 2016. Feza Nursery, Primary, Secondary and High schools are found in the same compound.
Form IV Class of 2015
There were 19 graduates in the Class of 2015.
- 10 DIV I
- 7 DIV II
- 1 DIV III
- 1 DIV IV
|POSITION IN REGIONWISE||1/375|
|POSITION IN NATIONWISE||25/1162|
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
The school is involved in international projects Olympiads and competitions such as:-
- Genius Olympiad
- IFLC (International Festival Language & Culture)
- Golden Climate
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROJECTS
- The school provides scholarship to students in public school to support them in buying uniform, Exercises books and pocket money.
- The school, through charity club, engages in supporting the natural disaster victims and provide aid when necessary.
- The school searches for sponsors and has initiated WATER WELL building projects in several places in need.
- 15% of the students studying at the school are under sponsorship.
- NUMBER OF STAFF
|NON TEACHING STAFF||ADMINISTRATION||8||47|
- NUMBER OF STUDENTS:
- CHARITY CLUB
- MEDIA CLUB
- ART CLUB
- PROGRAMMING CLUB
- ROBOTICS CLUB
- ENVIRONMENT CLUB
- PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB
- THEATER CLUB
- WEB DESIGN CLUB
- SUBJECT RELATED CLUBS