Feza Staff Dress Code Policy
- Dress Code for Staff Members
All staff (teaching and non-teaching) are required to dress smartly and to set a very high standard of personal appearance whilst at school, so that an appropriate business like and professional working environment is maintained. We are judged by how we look and it is important that we convey the correct message to both students and parents.
- Female Staff
- Smart trousers, skirt, blouse or dress – no leggings, jeans or cords [Denim should not be worn].
- Skirts should be neither too tight nor too short – knee length as a minimum.
- Blouses should not be made of a see through material, should not be too tight and should not be low cut, nor have large slogans written across them. Sleeveless blouses are not acceptable. Smart T-shirts may be worn to school.
- Shoulders and midriffs should be covered.
- Clean formal shoes (No beach type flip flops, high heels or training shoes). Smart open shoes are acceptable.
PE staff should wear good quality sportswear during a normal teaching day. Business dress is required for parents’ evenings and school events.
- Male Staff
- Smart formal trousers or chinos (no jeans or cords). Denim should not be worn.
- Smart formal shirt and tie. Shirts need to be tucked in the trousers.
- Clean formal shoes (no sandals, flip flops or training shoes)
PE staff should wear good quality sportswear during a normal teaching day. Formal dress is required for parents’ evenings and school events.
- All Staff
- A dress code for staff is a matter of some sensitivity and relies on personal judgement.
- We need to appear professional and business-like at all times.
- We meet parents from a diverse range of backgrounds who should not be offended or uncomfortable in our presence.
- We are role models for the students.
- With the exception of earrings, any other body piercing and tattoos should not be visible.
- All staff must wear their identity badge at all times whilst at school.