WORKING AT FEZA
We are seeking qualified and experienced teachers to fit positions in all our Campuses(Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary).
Requirements of a potential candidate
- University degree in Education or relating to education with the subject that you will be teaching
- At least five years’ experience in teaching
- Willingness to further own career by participating in workshops provided by the School
- Flexibility when it comes a schedule which could change and require your availability
A candidate we would consider employing should be:
- A creative, easy-going and open minded individual
- Flexible and able to adapt and thrive in a different culture
- Someone who enjoys new challenges.
- A team player who enjoys sharing and collaborating with colleagues
- Energetic, hard-working and responsible when it comes to the education and general care of our students
Applicants should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of university degrees and qualifications
- Teaching certificate
- Criminal Record check from home country
- Criminal Record check from the last country worked in if the period was for more than six months
- A recent photograph
- A photocopy of passport photo page
- Three references (including a candidate’s two most recent employers). Referees should be at supervisor position or above and both names of referees should be sent along with their emails and phone numbers
- A one or two year contract
- Paid public holidays
- One month paid annual holiday
- Professional Development opportunities with the potential for courses and certificates
- Health insurance
- Advice on visa application and visa cost covered
- Cost of work permit covered
- Hot lunch on each School working day
- Tuition fee discount for children of employees
Admission process is as follows;
- Entrance exam
- Exam will be done on the date and time indicated on the form.
- A questionnaire should be filled as well.
- The results will be out within five working days
- The pass mark is determined by the admission office and may not be disclosed to parents.
- The school reserves the right of not disclosing marks achieved by a particular student.
The interview is conducted for the following purposes:
- Determine the real ability of a student
- English level
- Behavior/moral values
- Health condition
At the end of interview admission office should decide and inform parents in written.
- Respective Second Master will provide a written payment structure for the parent with his signature and stamp.
- After payment, parent should get the joining instruction from the admission office and complete registration procedures.